Sleepy workers cost businesses money!
What we know...
- In Australia lost productivity from poor sleep costs businesses $17.9 billion annually
- $6.7 billion of this is from costs arising from employees underperforming on the job
- 60% of adults experience trouble either falling asleep, staying asleep, or waking too early and not being able to get back to sleep, at least three times per week
- The cost of absenteeism alone is estimated at 5.5 days per person with a serious sleep condition, every year.
Organisations willing to address the issue of poor sleep can gain a competitive advantage, that's why we created a brand new Sleep and Work Recovery Workshop.
The 60 minute Sleep and Work Recovery workshop covers the following:
- What is mindfulness?
- The two ways mindfulness can assist with sleep
- The term work recovery and typical recovery activities
- The role of sleep in work recovery
- Practical strategies and tips to support sleep and work recovery
Want to learn more? Simply fill in the form and we will email you an overview!Ref: Asleep on the Job, Sleep Health Foundation Report, August 2017